Social Media Icons

Join me on Facebook Pinterest

Slider

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Surprise | Ocala, Florida Children and Family Photographer

When this mom contacted me about doing some portraits of her children as a Father's Day gift for her husband...it was only 3 weeks before Father's Day! I was already booked, but I fit her in on a weekday evening. Then it looked like rain and I was thinking we actually wouldn't get them done! But we took our chances on that really overcast day, and we made it happen!

Her children are adorable and have such fun together! I can tell their home is full of laughter and lots of love! Everything I asked them to do, they did with such eagerness! It really made my job easy!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs