Social Media Icons

Join me on Facebook Pinterest

Slider

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another Jones Family | Ocala, Florida Family and Children Photographer

Here's some from my session with Stephanie and her sweet family! I grew up with Stephanie and had not seen her in 9 years! It's amazing how time flies. Her children are so precious. The older was gentle, calm and a little serious. The younger was full of life and energy.
We had to reschedule their first session due to weather, and we thought we'd have to do the same this time. But the rain cleared and the sun peeked his head out for a few minutes here and there. All in all, it was a good session! 
I decided to edit these a little airy and lighter then my normal editing style (which I'm still trying to figure out). Maybe this could be my new editing style. What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts...just comment below! 















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs