Social Media Icons

Join me on Facebook Pinterest

Slider

Friday, May 3, 2013

Gomillion Family | Ocala, Florida Family Photographer

Meet the Gomillion Family! Rob and Jessica have been our friends for a long time now. And it's been a pleasure to watch their girls grow! When Jess and I talked about her session, she said she wanted "cheery" with wildflowers. So we waited and waited until the wildflowers were in full bloom. Then I found this little spot and got permission from the owner with no problem, which was so nice! The only problem was there is a trailer park on the one side, and a highway on the other. So figuring out just how to shoot with back lighting was a little tricky.

It's such a pleasure when I get to photograph my friends! It feels like we're hanging out, rather than working!

























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs