Social Media Icons

Join me on Facebook Pinterest

Slider

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Gibbons Family | Ocala, Florida Family Photographer

I met this family about a year ago, before their little baby was born. She is a definite answer to prayer (our God is faithful)! I was thrilled to get to meet and photograph her. She wasn't the happiest camper that day, but her Daddy really had the special touch when it came to calming her down. It was very sweet to see his love for his little girl.

P.S. I'm so excited that I found this little spot with the yellow flowers, weeping willow tree, and pond!!!!! It's so my style, which makes taking the photos even more fun for me! I'm bringing a few clients here in the near future for their session as well!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs