Social Media Icons

Join me on Facebook Pinterest

Slider

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Baby | Ocala, Florida Children's Photographer

What do you do when weeds wildflowers start growing in the backyard? You let them grow and do a photo shoot!! My husband agreed to let them grow and just mow around them for a while. I love how tall they got and the little purple flowers are just perfect for Easter! 

These are probably some of my favorite pictures of Whitney ever! But my little baby isn't such a baby anymore. :( This makes me so sad. But I'm pleased with how my little girl is growing up and developing a sweet and joyful personality all her own. She was especially joyful this day and was just cracking up at the silly faces her Daddy was making behind the camera! 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs