Social Media Icons

Join me on Facebook Pinterest

Slider

Monday, April 15, 2013

9 month old Grant | Ocala, Florida Baby Photographer

I met this little man at the Train Station for his 9 month old session! He's a darling little boy and easy to make smile. His Momma found the cutest little seersucker overalls (which I love!) and brought his little train for him to play with. His little sweater vest was pretty adorable too! I usually like to recommend that my clients bring a few outfits when doing a child's portraits. It offers variety in your photos, especially when I can find one location with a few different "feels."
And yes, sometimes I put babies in the weeds...weeds can be beautiful too! :)
















1 comments:

  1. These turned out great! Grant is my darling nephew, and Holly said you wouldn't mind if I shared a few photos from your shoot in my blog post with a link to your site. Hopefully, it sends some traffic your way! The train theme inspired my birthday gift for him, so feel free to swing by my blog to check it out: http://www.thinkingcloset.com/2013/06/10/toddler-train-t-shirt-silhouette-giveaway-winner/

    Warmly,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs