Social Media Icons

Join me on Facebook Pinterest

Slider

Monday, January 21, 2013

My Whitney at 16 months | Ocala, Florida Children's Photographer

Here's my Little Darlin' at 16 months. It was a cold day and I really wanted to get a picture of her in her little winter hat. I was able to snap a few before she yanked it off. The last two pictures are very typical of her personality. One minute she's laughing and clapping, then next she's sucking those fingers of hers. 

She's growing up so fast! Everyday, I'm amazed at all I realize that she has learned. Yesterday we went to the Lowry Park Zoo. Whitney saw the little splash fountains and gave me the sign for "bath!" She also said "ooh ooh aah" at the monkeys! She's so cute and really has a joyful spirit. Needless to say, I'm so thankful for her!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs