Social Media Icons

Join me on Facebook Pinterest

Slider

Monday, December 31, 2012

Our Family Christmas Pictures | Ocala, Florida Family Photographer

Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas with our family! I have to say that this was the first Christmas I was really excited about in a very long time...the main reason being our Whitney Claire. It was so much fun watching her eyes get wide as she saw the Christmas tree, or Christmas lights on the house, and watching her play with the new toys she received. And I definitely had to make everything perfect for her, including finding the perfect dress for her Christmas pictures! I found this Strausburg smocked dress on Ebay. I thought it was just beautiful and I knew she would be adorable in it. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family too! I know I'm looking forward to the new year and excited to see what will unfold. Blessings!~
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs